1) Cut the pork shoulder into 1 inch cubes and keep really cold, put in freezer if possible for 1/2 hour before grinding.
2) Mix garlic, mustard seed, & rosemary with cubed pork, and then grind with coarse disk on your grinder.
3) Combine salt, pepper, sugar, dijon mustard, and red pepper with ground meat mixture and mix well.
4) Prepare the sausage casing and stuff into casings.
5) Twist off into links or leave as coils. Prick air pockets, and refrigerate at least overnight before cooking.
6) Grill or fry the sausages as desired. These can be stored in fridge for 2-3 days, or frozen for up to 3 months.
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right sausage-making instrument at home.