Italian Style Chicken Marsala
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Parsely||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Marsala wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a glass baking pan, mix the flour, oregano, salt and pepper.
2) Dredge the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour.
3) In a skillet, fry the chicken in the heated 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter mixture for 5 minutes each side until golden.
4) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet melt another 1 tbsp butter and saute the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
6) Then add the diced shallots and the marsala wine, bring to a simmer.
7) Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer, then add 1tsp corn starch dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
8) Simmer until slightly thickened, then add the chicken and simmer further for 5 minutes.
9) Sprinkle with the diced parsely and simmer for 3 minutes.
10) Serve the chicken immediately over the cooked spaghetti, spoon over the sauce and with the steamed vegetable salad by the side.
Please see video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.