1. Make about 1 cup of espresso coffee using the mocha pot, once done transfer it in a bowl and add sugar, stir and set aside.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks keep them separately in different bowls.
3. Add half of the sugar to the egg yolks bowl and using a hand blender whip the egg yolks until fluffy and creamy gradually add the rum as well.
4. Once done set aside, in the meantime, cream the mascarpone cheese in another bowl.
5. Add the mascarpone cheese to the egg yolk mixture and whisk it until well incorporated, once done set aside.
6. Whip the egg whites, salt and the remaining sugar, until stiff peaks form.
7. Once done fold in the egg whites gradually into the mascarpone mixture, do not over fold.
8. Dip the ladyfinger cookies in the coffee; arrange them in the bottom of the pyrex dish.
9. Once done put a layer of the mascarpone mixture and spread it evenly.
10. Using a strainer sprinkle the unsweetened cocoa on top, sprinkle it evenly and cover it completely.
11. Continue the same steps for the second layer, once the cocoa is sprinkled garnish it with dark chocolate shavings on top.
12. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
13. Serve the tiramisu after a hearty meal.
Dip the eggs into warm water and is the eggs sink then it’s healthy and if it floats it’s not good to be used.
Things You Will Need