|Instant coffee||2 Tablespoon (Mixed In 4 Tablespoon Boiling Water)|
|Coffee liquor||4 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low fat cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Condensed milk||6 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||To Taste|
1. Take the coffee mixture into a shallow dish.
2. Add the coffee liquor.
3. Add 1/4 cup water. Mix.
4. Take the cream cheese in a bowl, add vanilla extract and condensed milk. Whisk them together.
5. Take 4 glasses for serving Tiramisu.
6. Now dip the sponge fingers in the coffee mixture with the sponge side down, lift it up, shed the excess, break it into two pieces and place in a glass. Place 1 sponger finger in each glass.
7. Pour 1 tbsp cream mixture into each glass and then place 1 sponge finger dipped in coffee mixture, break and add to the glass.
8. Again add 1 tbsp cream mixture over the sponge finger.
9. Chill them for 15 minutes and serve after sprinkling some cocoa powder.
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.6 mg4.9%
Sodium 437.2 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.33%
Sugars 22.7 g
Protein 11 g21.9%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 0.98%
Calcium 26.8% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet