At Pudcasts we are going to learn a very old Italian cake recipe, tiramisu. This recipe is somewhat different from the standard recipe as this is a low fat and low calorie version yet has the same intense flavor. So, if you have been keeping yourself away from this heavenly dessert, then you must try this recipe. Watch the video and figure out how to make a light tiramisu with all taste & flavors intact.
2 Tablespoon (Mixed In 4 Tablespoon Boiling Water)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Low fat cream cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Take the coffee mixture into a shallow dish.
2. Add the coffee liquor.
3. Add 1/4 cup water. Mix.
4. Take the cream cheese in a bowl, add vanilla extract and condensed milk. Whisk them together.
5. Take 4 glasses for serving Tiramisu.
6. Now dip the sponge fingers in the coffee mixture with the sponge side down, lift it up, shed the excess, break it into two pieces and place in a glass. Place 1 sponger finger in each glass.
7. Pour 1 tbsp cream mixture into each glass and then place 1 sponge finger dipped in coffee mixture, break and add to the glass.
8. Again add 1 tbsp cream mixture over the sponge finger.
9. Chill them for 15 minutes and serve after sprinkling some cocoa powder.
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic coffee tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It is surprisingly easy to make this coffee version of the traditional Italian dessert. It tastes good as it looks. Win anyone over with this low-fat version of classic Italian tiramisu.