Judy has chosen a seafood dish that is shrimp scampi. This dish is full of flavors with green onions, garlic and fresh parsley going into it. The white wine and lemon juice sauce over butter fried shrimps makes shrimp scampi a super delicious dish.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
4 Clove (20 gm), minced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
Frozen shrimp/Fresh shrimp
1⁄2 Pound (peeled the shell)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
2. Add green onion, garlic, and parsley to the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the shrimp and cook for 3-5 minutes with constant stirring on low heat.
4. Remove the shrimp from the pan and transfer to a bowl. Leave the onion, garlic and parsley in the pan.
5. Pour white wine and lemon juice into the pan. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
6. Pour this sauce over the cooked shrimp.
7. Place the Shrimp Scampi over some angel hair pasta and serve it hot.
This is a absolutely the best shrimp scampi recipe that you ever had ! It is simple, yet fantastic. All you need is a few minutes, a frying-pan ,some shrimp, garlic ,butter and white wine. This is one of many healthy recipes. No wonder it is one of the most popular seafood choices.