Spicy tomato and tofu Bruchestta is an Italian recipe. It is made with toasted for grilled bread with seasonings and toppings over it. Kim Shield, in this video shows how to make this dish a vegan recipe, using some simple available ingredients combined with vegan ingredients.
1⁄4 , chopped, separate into two piles
1 Tablespoon (Cholula)
Extra firm tofu
2 Ounce, cut lengthwise
1 , sliced lengthwise
1 Clove (5 gm)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toast bread.
3. In a sauté pan heat olive oil, garlic and half of the chopped red onions.
4. Take piece of tofu and rub seasoning on both sides.
5. Place tofu in sauté pan, cook on each side for four minutes, or until brown and crispy on the outside.
6. When tofu is ready take the toast and spread pesto all over toast.
7. Place Vegan cheese slice on top of the pesto, take garlic and onions and pour on top of that.
8. Put toast, tofu, cheese, and sauteed onions into the oven until cheese warms up and begins to melt for about 5 minutes.
9. Take toast out of the oven, top it with sliced tomato, other half of sliced red onion, veganaise, and cholula.
10. Serve for breakfast or as an appetizer.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out.