Butternut Squash Risotto
|Arborio rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1 , minced|
|Garlic clove||1 , minced|
|Saffron seasoning||1 Pinch|
|Vegetable broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
|For roasted butternut squash|
|Butternut squash||1 Small|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
For roasted Butternut Squash
1. Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise.
2. Drizzle it with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Roast the squash, in the preheated oven at 375 F until tender.
4. Scoop out flesh from baked butternut squash and keep in a bowl.
5. In a pan, pour the broth and heat it on slow heat and let it come to simmer.
6. In a heavy-duty pan over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
7. Put in the minced shallot stir-fry until it sweats.
8. Add the Arborio rice and stir to coat the rice with oil.
9. Season with salt and pepper and add in a ladle full of broth to the risotto and stir well until the broth is absorbed.
10. Add more as the broth dries up and keep stirring continuously.
11. Put little saffron seasoning, chopped cilantro and butternut squash to the risotto and stir well to mix.
12. Add the remaining extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper and stir to mix.
13. Serve the risotto hot.
Add some good quality extra virgin live oil and add the minced shallot. Give it a little stir and fry only till it sweats.
Add the Arborio rice to the pan and stir to give a coat of oil to the rice.
Scoop out flesh from baked butternut squash and keep in a bowl.
Boil Pacific vegetable broth in a pan.
Put a little seasoning to the risotto, little salt and black pepper.
Add a ladle full of broth to the risotto and stir well. Add more as the broth dries up and keep stirring continuously.
Add a little saffron color to the dish.
Add some fresh chopped cilantro.
Add the butternut squash to the risotto, take a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and some more seasoning.
Serve it in a plate.