1. On a hot grill, roast the bell peppers on low flame, turning it occasionally until it is charred on all sides.
2. Once the pepper is charred, put in a plastic bag and let it sit for 5 minutes.
3. Peel the skin off the pepper, remove the seeds and chop it.
4. In a mixing bowl, put together pepper, chopped garlic, roasted tomatoes and roasted artichoke hearts.
5. Drizzle little balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar and some olive oil.
6. Mix and marinate the salad for 1 or 2 hours.
7. Serve over bruschetta with some goat cheese and garnish with basil leaves.
If salads just make you drool, here is one more salad recipe fro you which will drive you crazy. Its the roasted bell pepper and tomato salad recipe which makes an excellent appetizer and can be munched during snack time as well. Watch the video to see how it is made and relish the tasty bites with goat cheese and bruschetta.