1. In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook pasta as per the package directions. Drain and return to the same pot.
2. In a skillet add 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil. Sauté the onions and garlic until slightly golden. Add in the shrimp, stir and sauté for a few minutes.
3. In a food processor, add the scooped avocado meat, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, fresh basil, half freshly squeezed lime juice, and Chardonnay. Blend well and set aside.
4. Add in the avocado mixture and shrimp, onions and garlic to the cooked pasta and toss well.
5. Add in the garlic salt and red chili pepper flakes as per the taste.
6. Top with freshly grated Parmesan Romano Cheese, if desired and serve.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 1495 Calories from Fat 479
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.6%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg57.5%
Sodium 362.3 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.7%
Dietary Fiber 15.9 g63.7%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 62 g123.6%
Vitamin A 14.7%
Vitamin C 58.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet