|For tomato sauce|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For cashew sauce|
|Raw cashew||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Nutritional yeast||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Miso paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Pinch (Optional)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw pumpkin seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Agave nectar||1 Tablespoon (or maple syrup/dates)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 , sliced|
|Nutritional yeast||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
- For tomato sauce – in a blender, add in all the ingredients and blend until chunky.
- For cashew sauce – in a blender, add in all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- For the crust – in a food processor, add in all the ingredients and pulse until coarse.
- Take out from the jar and place in a bowl; refrigerate for some time.
- Take out the crust mixture and place over a parchment paper, cover with another parchment paper and press with hands to make a circle. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the arugula and season with lemon and pepper. Toss well and set aside.
- Place the crust in a serving platter and top with tomato sauce, followed by the arugula and drizzle with cashew sauce. Season with pepper.
- Slice and serve.
Calories 640 Calories from Fat 383
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.4%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 525.2 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 22 g44.3%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 47%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet