Creamy, crusty and soft- these golden fingers are so delicious that you simply will not be able to stop at one. The grated carrot and pepper add to the taste. Serve this snack immediately and watch your child enjoy every bite.
Whole wheat bread slices
Grated processed cheese
Fresh ground black pepper
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), thinly grated
Green chili paste
1. In a bowl, mix butter, cheese and pepper powder.
2. Add carrot, cream, green chili paste, and salt. Mix well. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 200 degree C or 400 degree F.
4. In a pop-up toaster, toast the bread slices until they are crisp and brown from both the sides.
5. On a clean dry work surface, place each toasted bread slice and spread a portion of the mixture evenly over it.
6. Pop the bread slices in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
7. Cut each toast into 3 equal pieces vertically and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.