1. Soften the butter and sift the flour.
2. Blend together, butter, flour, cheese and seasonings.
3. The dough will be soft, even sticky.
4. Shape dough into a block, and divide into two equal-sized portions.
5. Chill for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oven to 350°F.
7. Prepare one portion of dough, leaving the other chilled.
8. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness on well-floured surface.
9. Cut into fingers 3 to 4 inches long and 1/3 inch wide.
10. Bake 17 to 20 minutes.
11. Process second portion of dough like the first.