|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated edam cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soften the butter and sift the flour.
2. Blend together, butter, flour, cheese and seasonings.
3. The dough will be soft, even sticky.
4. Shape dough into a block, and divide into two equal-sized portions.
5. Chill for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oven to 350°F.
7. Prepare one portion of dough, leaving the other chilled.
8. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness on well-floured surface.
9. Cut into fingers 3 to 4 inches long and 1/3 inch wide.
10. Bake 17 to 20 minutes.
11. Process second portion of dough like the first.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1664 Calories from Fat 1085
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g191.7%
Saturated Fat 78 g389.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 341.6 mg113.9%
Sodium 1575.9 mg65.7%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 86.6% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 84.5% Iron 36.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet