|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple juice||18 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked and drained (From A 1 1/2 Pound Bag)|
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls.
5) In the pan drippings, stir fry almonds and sprinkle over the meat balls.
6) Combine drained pineapple syrup with pineapple juice, mix sugar with cornstarch and salt and stir in the pineapple juice mixture and vinegar.
7) In the same pan, cook the sauce until it thickens.
8) Combine pineapple slices with peas and meat balls, laden top with the sauce, cover, and bake for 25 minutes.
9) Serve with chutney and hot rice.