|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple juice||18 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked and drained (From A 1 1/2 Pound Bag)|
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls.
5) In the pan drippings, stir fry almonds and sprinkle over the meat balls.
6) Combine drained pineapple syrup with pineapple juice, mix sugar with cornstarch and salt and stir in the pineapple juice mixture and vinegar.
7) In the same pan, cook the sauce until it thickens.
8) Combine pineapple slices with peas and meat balls, laden top with the sauce, cover, and bake for 25 minutes.
9) Serve with chutney and hot rice.
Calories 1526 Calories from Fat 786
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.7%
Saturated Fat 25.3 g126.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 265.7 mg88.6%
Sodium 1962.2 mg81.8%
Total Carbohydrates 129 g43.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.4%
Sugars 56.8 g
Protein 59 g117.8%
Vitamin A 43.7% Vitamin C 126.9%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 45.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet