Jasmine Tea Bread
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lime rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Steeped jasmine tea||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
3) Beat in the egg, grated lime, lemon and orange rinds.
4) Combine the flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder and baking soda together.
5) Alternately, stir into the creamed mixture with the jasmine tea and orange juice.
6) In a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan, spon the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
7) Remove and place on a wire cake rack to cool.
8) Slice the bread, spread over with butter and serve in a nice plate.