Fresh Yeast Bridge Rolls
|White bread flour||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh yeast||1 Ounce|
|Warm milk||1 Pint|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8,
2. Prepare the bread dough as for any other White Bread but remember to whisk the eggs into the milk before adding to the flour.
3. Shape the dough into small sausage shapes and set aside to rise for 30 minutes.
4. Do an egg and milk wash and then bake for 15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
5. Serve warm or pack into polythene bags for freezing
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5368 Calories from Fat 1200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g210.6%
Saturated Fat 73.1 g365.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 714.8 mg238.3%
Sodium 5869.6 mg244.6%
Total Carbohydrates 854 g284.6%
Dietary Fiber 29.5 g118%
Sugars 29.6 g
Protein 167 g334.4%
Vitamin A 76.7% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 80.1% Iron 73.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet