Cinnamon Flavored Peach Conserve
|Peaches||3 Cup (48 tbs), pitted, finely chopped|
|Dark seedless raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange||1⁄2 Medium, halved and sliced wafer thin|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium, halved and sliced wafer thin|
|Sugar||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Liquid fruit pectin||3 Ounce (1 pouch)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (optional)|
1) Keep glass jars for sterilizing.
2) Combine the chopped peaches, raisins, lemon and orange slices, sugar and cinnamon in casserole (3-quart) and mix well.
3) Microwave the casserole with the contents for about 12 to 14 minutes, till the mixture comes to the rolling boil stage (stir every couple of minutes during this process).
4) Once the mixture has boiled for about a minute, add pectin, nuts and brandy and stir well.
5) Pour the peaches mixture in the sterilized glass jars and when the mixture has cooled, seal the jars and store away to be used as and when required.
6) This peaches conserve can be served with toasted bread or any dessert of choice, especially vanilla flavored ice cream.