Quick Yeast Muffins
|Dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lukewarm water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (105� To 115�F)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. In a large pan of hot water, place the yeast and set aside to prove.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar and eggs and beat well
4. Add the yeast mixture and gradually blend in the flour to ensure a smooth mix. Cover and chill this mixture till ready to bake.
5. Spoon the batter into prepared cupcake tins or muffin tins while filling them in two-thirds full and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Serve at room temperature