|Concord grapes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Sugar||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Oranges||2 , freshly juiced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Pound|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Skin the grapes and reserve the skins.
2) In a pan, cook the pulp, force the pulp through a strainer and remove the seeds.
3) In a large saucepan, combine the grape pulp, sugar, orange juice, water, salt and grape skins.
4) Bring to a boil and stir in the raisins.
5) Simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the mixture is thick.
6) Stir in the walnuts and cook for another few minutes.
7) Ladle the 5 pints conserve into hot, sterilized jars and seal immediately.
8) Use the Grape Conserve as required.