Peach Delight Conserve
|Ripe peaches||18 (Peeled With Seeds Removed)|
|Oranges||3 (Peeled With Seeds Removed)|
|Pineapple||3 Pound, crushed|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a food chopper and grind oranges and peaches in it using a fine blade.
2) Add pineapple with juice.
3) Add 1 1/2 cups of sugar for each cup of the fruit mixture. Mix nicely.
4) Take a large kettle and cook the mixture in it until mixture forms a sheet when dropped from spoon.
5) Add cherries and mix well.
6) Pour Peach Delight Conserve into hot sterilized jars and seal.