Peach Delight Conserve
|Ripe peaches||18 (Peeled With Seeds Removed)|
|Oranges||3 (Peeled With Seeds Removed)|
|Pineapple||3 Pound, crushed|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a food chopper and grind oranges and peaches in it using a fine blade.
2) Add pineapple with juice.
3) Add 1 1/2 cups of sugar for each cup of the fruit mixture. Mix nicely.
4) Take a large kettle and cook the mixture in it until mixture forms a sheet when dropped from spoon.
5) Add cherries and mix well.
6) Pour Peach Delight Conserve into hot sterilized jars and seal.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2547 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.6%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.2 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 652 g217.3%
Dietary Fiber 84.1 g336.3%
Sugars 542.4 g
Protein 39 g78.1%
Vitamin A 238.9% Vitamin C 1778.5%
Calcium 69.5% Iron 72.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet