Quick And Easy Yeast Rolls
|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Warm water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (105°-115°)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten lightly|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1) In a 2 1/2-quart bowl dissolve yeast in water.
2) Grease square 9-inch pan.
3) Preheat oven hot to 425°C.
4) Mix sugar, oil, salt and egg.
5) Mix to dissolve sugar and salt.
6) Add 1-cup flour and stir until smooth.
7) Warp with a cloth and put in a rack over bowl of warm water.
8) Let stand for 15 minutes.
9) Stir the batter and add 1 1/2 cups flour.
10) Blend the mixture.
11) Pour into a floured, cloth-covered board.
12) Work with hands and knead for 3 minutes.
13) Knead in 1/4 cup flour if moist.
14) Separate dough into 16 pieces.
15) Shape into balls.
16) Place in a pan and baste the top with softened margarine.
17) Wrap with a cloth and place on a rack over bowl of hot water.
18) Let stand for 25 minutes.
19) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light brown.
20) Take out from oven and place in a wire rack to cool.
21) Brush melted margarine on top.
22) Serve hot.