|Navel orange||11 Large|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Raisins||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Take a food grinder jar and process the oranges in it.
2) Take a 6 quart kettle and place processed orange in it.
3) Add 2 cups water and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until tender.
5) Add sugar, cranberries, salt and raisins. Bring mixture to a slow boil, stirring constantly until sugar is completely dissolved.
6) Boil mixture rapidly for about 8-10 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
7) Add walnuts and cook for another 5 minutes.
8) Spoon mixture into hot sterilized jars, filling to within 1/2 inch of top. Seal nicely.