|Peaches||12 , peeled|
|Seedless grapes||1 Pound, cut in half|
|Red plums||1 Pound, stoned and cut|
|Oranges||2 , unpeeled|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Peach||12 , chopped|
1. Prepare the fruit.
2. Sterilize jelly jars.
3. In a large heavy bottomed pan or kettle, combine the fruit with the sugar.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring mixture to a boil stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5. Reduce the flame and simmer the fruit, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thick and viscous and leaves a train when stirred.
6. Spoon the jelly while hot into sterilized jars.
7. Cover with waxed paper circles.
8. When cooled to room temperature, seal the jars.
9. Store jars in a cool dry place.
10. Serve as an accompaniment or use as required.