Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Indian Meat Curry
Indian Meat Curry Recipes
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish.
Indian Chicken Korma
The chef is making a fusion dish Pasta with Thai Indian Chicken Curry. This recipe comes as a treat to fans of European and Asian cuisine and if you love them both it would be double bonanza. Nikko is having fun putting together a spicy delicious dish and so
Pasta With Thai-Indian Chicken Curry
A step by step guide to make the traditional nalli gosht . The nalli of lamb cooked in the rich Indian spices is the right treat your family deserves on a holiday or any special occasion. Whip up a treat and just the smile on their faces will say it all.
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. 1. Marinate the meat for 4 hours by mixing the red chili powder turmeric powder and yogurt. 2. Make a paste of 1 4 onion garlic ginger and cilantro by adding little water. 3.
This is one of the most famous dishes that originated in India. A favourite among meat lovers the mutton is simmered in a spicy gravy and the meat remains soft and juicy on the inside. If you want the authentic taste then please dont compromise on the
An Indian delicacy the Goshtaba is just the recipe for to treat your special guests. Let your guests indulge in the rich Indian tastes and flavors. The Goshtaba is koftas of mince meat cooked in the traditional Indian spices. A truly mouth watering dish that
Heat 3 tbs oil in a pressure cooker vessel. Add shahijeera and allow them to sizzle. Add cardamom cloves and cinnamon sticks. Add chopped onions and turmeric powder and saute until onions begin become translucent. Add green chillies tomatoes salt and chilly
1. Clean and steam fish. Remove bones skin and mash. 2. Chop chillies fine. Grind half the onions with the ginger. Slice remaining onions. Grate coconut. 3. Boil and mash a third of the potatoes and dice the remaining. 4. Mix fish coconut chopped chillies half
Macher Kofta Curry
Clean the head inclusive of tongue eyes jaws and cheeks. Cut into big pieces and cook adding salt. After the meat is cooked remove all the skull bones. Remove skin on tongue palate and ear lobes. Cover the tamrind with water and set aside 15 minutes. Pass
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till brown. Add half cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated. Add ground spices and saute for 2 4 minutes. Add meat or chicken and continue to saute till brown adding a little water
Khara Rus Chaval
1. Cut mutton into 2.5 cm. 1 pieces with the bones. Clean. 2. Grind to a fine paste the coriander peppercorns turmeric red onions first lot and garlic. 3. Slit green chiilles slice ginger and sec ond lot of onions. 4. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds when seeds
Heat oil. Fry onion golden brown. Add the ground masala and salt. Fry for 2 3 mins. Add tomatoes and fry till soft adding 1 tbs water at a time if it sticks to pan. Then add 1 cup hot water and the brains. Simmer uncovered for 10 mins till a thick gravy is
Bheijay Ka Salan
1. Slightly fry all ingredients from coriander to peppercorns each separately except ginger and garlic. 2. Then grind all including the raw garlic and ginger together to a paste. 3. Fry mutton in 50 ml. of oil slightly raw and keep aside. 4. Then in 50 ml. of
Kolhapuri Mutton Curry
1. Wash meat. Remove membranes and bones. 2. Mince meat. 3. Wash and boil gram. 4. Grind together cooked gram cinnamon cloves ginger green chillies and meat. 5. Add salt chopped coriander leaves and beaten egg. 6. Form into even sized balls with wet hands and
Mutton Kofta Curry
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut meat into large cubes. 2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 9. Marinate the meat with the ground paste vinegar chopped ginger and salt for an hour. 3. Cook the meat in 2 cups hot water. Cover the pan with a deep lid containing
Meat Pattichu Varathathu
Minced Meat is too simple a name for this meat and vegetables dish rich in seasonings and spices. I love this very tasty mutton preparation with my rice for lunch . Try this minced meat out and let me know what you like it with. Heat the ghee and fry two
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. 1 pieces. 2. Grind together the spices cashewnuts and coconut. 3. Slice onion. Heat oil. Fry onion till crisp brown. 4. Add spices and fry for 2 to 3 minutes longer. 5. Add mutton. Fry for a further 5 minutes. Add salt. 6.
Mutton Curry Mild
MAKING 1. In a large stock pot or kettle fry chopped bacon until golden. 2. Add onions and apple to the drippings and saut till golden and soft. 3. Blend in the curry powder and saut till it starts to foam 4. Gradually pour in the milk and stir till blended to
GETTING READY 1 Make a paste big onion coconut ginger garlic and chillies. Mix it with curd salt and powdered spices. 2 Marinate mutton in this mixture and leave aside for an hour. 3 Lightly fry baby onions and potatoes. MAKING 4 Take a wok and heat ghee. Fry
Mutton Chaps Masaledar
To make curry heat oil in pan saute onion until golden brown. Add ginger garlic saute until transparent. Add masala paste stir for 1 minute remove from heat. Transfer half of onion to blender add tomato puree or chopped tomato water blend to smooth liquid.
Meat Kofta Curry
Mix fenugreek leaves with half tsp salt and leave for twenty minutes. Squeeze out water to remove bitterness from leaves. Wash dais well and mix with meat and chopped ingredients for dal mixture and meat. Put into a pan with water to cover by one inch. Bring
GETTING READY 1 Make a fine paste of onion ginger and garlic. 2 Add salt to curd and add mutton to it. Keep aside for an hour. 3 Steam pumpkin and mash it. MAKING 4 Take a wok and heat oil. Fry onions in it until golden brown. 5 Add all the spices and saut for
Wash trotters well and rub with rice flour and lime juice. Wash again and cut into two inch pieces. Cover with water and two tsp salt and bring to boil. Remove any scum that may form lower heat and simmer for 1 1 2 2 hours till trotters are done. You may
Combine meat and yogurt in skillet. Cover. Simmer until half cooked approximately 1 2 hour. Place quartered onion garlic ginger paprika pepper turmeric coriander poppy seeds cumin chili powder cloves cinnamon coconut and salt in food chopper using fine blade
1 of 4