Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Indian Chikki
Indian Chikki Recipes
Learn how to make Peanut chikki at home which is a popular Indian snack during winter months and specially during Makar Sakranti. It is also known as Sing chikki Gachak or moongfali Chikki Mumfali Chikki homemade Peanut bar or sengdana chikki Chikki is
How to Make Peanut Chikki (Peanut Brittle) - Makar Sakranti Special-Indian Sweets
Til Chikki or gachak is a Sesame Seeds Brittle Sesame Seeds Candy made using jaggery coconut dry fruit of choice and Sesame Seeds. It is a popular Indian Sweet enjoyed during winter months especially during festival of Lohri and Makar Sakranti. This Nutritious
How to make Til Chikki- Sesame Brittle (Makar Sakranti Special)
As Makar Sankrant is nearing this recipe will be of great help to you. On this festival most of the Indians prepare Til laddu at home. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the til laddu step by step. It is super easy to prepare. Your family and guests will love it.
Til Laddu or Til Sankri - Til Chikki or Tal Chikki - Makar Sankranti / Uttarayan
In a mood of eating the Indian chikki then you should try this recipe out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make peanut chikki so nicely and patiently. This is a nice and tasty sweet dish. Do try out this recipe and dont forget to watch the video. GETTING READY 1.
Sing Chikki or Gachak or Peanut Chikki or Mumfali Chikki (Peanut Bar or Brittle)
This Sweet Nuts Chikki is top notch. It has all your favorite nuts going in to form that sweet crunch. This is a typical sweet that is made in almost all the households in India. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. For recipe directions please
Sweet Nuts Chikki
If you have so far tasted chikkies only from departmental stores now you can try them at home. Enjoy chikki whenever you want with easy recipe prepared with simple ingredients from kitchen. Munch on health and sweetness anytime This video is a creation of
Tasty Multi Nuts Chikki
For the ice cream 1. In a small bowl soak the saffron in a little warm milk and keep aside. 2. Combine the milk in a pan with the sugar and cornflour and mix well so that no lumps remain. 3. Bring it to a boil stirring continuously. Simmer over a slow flame
This is a crunchy sweet that has been around for so long and so much a hot favorite. It is sweet crunchy and chewy at the same time. The roasted peanuts with cardamom powder gives an added flavor. MAKING 1. In a thick bottomed pan put the sugar and heat it on
Crunchy Chewy Chikki
1. Crumble groundnuts into small pieces. 2. Brown sugar in a heavy skillet and add butter. 3. Add bicarbonate of soda. When the mixture begins to froth add the crumbled groundnuts. Remove from fire and mix well. 4. Pour into a greased tray or onto a marble
Powder the nuts coarsely. Make a 1 thread consistency syrup of the sugar with 1 cup water. Add the khoya and poppy seeds. Mix well and cook a little. Add the nuts and cook slowly till the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel. Grease a plate and pour the
Mewe Ki Chikki
1. Remove skin of peanuts and crush them into big pieces. 2. Break jaggery. Add water and make a syrup. 3. When syrup reaches the hard ball stage 120 C 250 F. remove from fire. 4. Add nuts and mix well. 5. Pour into a greased plate and spread evenly and cut
Clean the nuts pound coarsely and keep aside. Make a syrup of 2 thread consistency with 1 cup of water and sugar. Add the nuts and mix. Add toasted copra slices and rose essence. Smear a plate with ghee and pat the mixture onto it evenly. Cool. While still
Crunchy Mewe Ki Chikki
This Groundnut Chikki is a compelling sweet treat A chewy groundnut confection this can be easily anybodys addiction Just try this Groundnut Chikki and prove me wrong Remove the skin after roasting groundnut. Mix sugar and brown sugar in a frying pan. Add some
1. Grate coconut. Fry lightly in fat. 2. Melt jaggery in about 20 ml. of water. Cook till it comes to the hard ball stage. 3. Add coconut continue cooking stirring all the time till mixture is thick. 4. Add cardamom powder and pour into a greased plate. Spread
1. Make a syrup with jaggery and water. 2. When syrup reaches the hard ball stage 120 C 250 F remove from fire and stir in gingelly seeds and gram. 3. Turn on to a greased plate. Spread evenly and cut into pieces before it hardens.
Til And Gram Chikki
1. Heat an iron fry pan and roast the gingelly seeds till they puff up. 2. Heat fat in a pan. Add jaggery and cook on a slow fire till the bubbles become a pale brown in colour. 3. Put in the roasted gingelly seeds. Mix well. 4. Remove on to a greased board.