Enjoy Tahira's quick and easy Pakora's with a scrumptious taste, see how she prepares the Pakora's in a few minutes.
2 Large, diced
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (chick pea flour)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, crushed
Red chili powder
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)
1. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except the potatoes and make a nice thick batter.
2. Add the diced potatoes into the batter and coat them well in the batter.
4. Heat the oil in a pan on a medium heat and spoon in the potato mixture into the hot oil.
5. Deep fry the pakora in the oil until nicely crisp and evenly golden brown.
6. Remove and place on kitchen roll tissue to drain out any excess oil.
7. Serve the pakoras hot and crispy with tomato ketchup or a sweet/spicy chutney. This is the perfect evening snack for rainy or winter days.
If you want to prepare a finger food for a party within a few minutes, try this Potato pakora. This recipe from Indian cuisine is a very popular appetizer as well as a snack. Watch this video to check out the process.