Try out Tahira's Beef Korma with a scrumptious taste, see how she cooks in her kitchen.
1 Kilogram, finely chopped
2 Teaspoon, chopped finely
2 Teaspoon, finely chopped
Garam masala powder
1 , finely chopped
Red chili powder
2 Large, blanched and chopped
1 Medium, finely chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a deep pan, saute the garlic and onion in the heated olive oil until golden brown for 5 minutes.
2. Add the beef and stir well until cooked through.
3. Stir in the yoghurt and all the spices, mix well and keep stirring until the mixture is deep brown.
4. Reduce the heat, add the chopped blanched tomatoes and the tomato paste to thicken the gravy.
5. Lastly, add a cup of water, simmer covered for 30-35 min.
6. Garnish with cut carrot and spring onions.
7. Serve the Korma with naan or tandoori roti and accompany with a salad.
If you dig on kormas, try this Spicy beef korma in some restaurant. This is a traditional recipe prepared on the occasion of Bakri-eid, a Muslim festival. It is a common and popular dish. This video gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish at home.