1. Mix salt and flour.
2. Add curd and water (as you need) into it. Knead the flour into a dough. Make it soft and add some refined oil to dough to make it smooth.
3. Roll a bit of dough into a ball.
4. Use a roller to flat the dough
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a cauldron. Medium-High flame and temperature is recommended for best results.
6. In heated oil fry the bhature like shown in video. Adjust the oil temperature to ensure that bhatue is puffy.
Now bhature is ready
Serve it with chhole, pickle, curd, and chopped onion.
Bhature is very easy to prepare. Follow the instructions of this recipe video. Bhature goes well with chhoole. So you will always find chhole bhature together. This is a famous Punjabi Dish. I like a glass of sweet and chilled Dahi ki Lassi ( curd shake ) after having Chole bhature. Try this combination you will love it.
Indian Deep Fried Bread
Bhature is one of my favorite Indian breads as it is so crispy yet so soft. This recipe shows how to make a perfectly puffed Bhature which is like the bun on a burger when it comes to having Chole, the famous Indian Chick pea curry.
Deep Fried Bhature Recipe Video, Indian Deep Fried Bread