Lentil And Kumera Curry is a delicious Indian savory vegan dish. The lentils and sweet potatoes are nicely blended into the curry paste, ginger, tomatoes and the vegetable stock. The Lentil And Kumera Curry tastes amazing with the cooked rice. Try out and enjoy!
1 , finely chopped
Cubed sweet potato
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1 Can (10 oz)
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the heated olive oil for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the curry paste and cook for further 1 minute.
3) Add the ginger and the sweet potatoes and stir well.
4) Add the diced tomatoes and the vegetable stock. stir well.
5) Then stir in the lentils, bay leaves and salt and pepper.
6) Cover and simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
7) Serve over the cooked rice and garnish with the coriander leaves.
Planning what to served the guests tonite…here is a video which shows how to make a delectable curry of lentils and sweet potatoes. The curry is delicious and pairs well with breads and rice. Your guests are going to love it!