Lentil And Sweet Potato Curry
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Grated ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Cubed sweet potato||600 Gram|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red lentils||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the heated olive oil for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the curry paste and cook for further 1 minute.
3) Add the ginger and the sweet potatoes and stir well.
4) Add the diced tomatoes and the vegetable stock. stir well.
5) Then stir in the lentils, bay leaves and salt and pepper.
6) Cover and simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
7) Serve over the cooked rice and garnish with the coriander leaves.