Tahira's Aloo Gobi Curry is a spicy mouth watering dish, see how Tahira cooks in her kitchen, try and enjoy!
1 Medium, cut into flowers
1 Medium, finely chopped
2 Medium, cut (into 1 inch cubes)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
2 Teaspoon, finely chopped
Garam masala and chicken masala powder
Red chili powder
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets and cube the potatoes, wash well.
2. Add them into a deep pan of hot water and par boil for at least 10 minutes.
3. In a round bottom vessel, heat the oil, saute the garlic and onions until golden brown.
4. In another bowl, add the tomatoes, all the spices and the water, mix well and pour the mixture into the pan, stir on a low heat.
5. Drain the potatoes and the cauliflower after done and stir into the vessel.
6. Cover and cook this on a low heat for 10 minutes.
7. Serve on a plate with boiled or steamed rice and garnish it with sliced cucumbers and cut tomatoes.
Indian cuisine lovers, try this popular Spicy aloo gobi curry recipe. It is made by cooking cauliflower and potatoes in aromatic spices for well over an hour but this recipe shows you how to reduce your cooking hour to less than half. Happy cooking!