|Grated corn||3 Cup (48 tbs) (7 fresh corn cobs, do not use frozen or canned corn)|
|Green chilies||2 , chopped|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated coconut||2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (adjust quantity as per taste)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1. Grate 6-7 fresh corn cobs ( about 3 cups)
2. Heat oil in a skillet (Tawa) on high heat.
3. Once oil is hot enough add Asafetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilies, and ginger. Cook for 30 seconds
4. Add grated corn and stir to mix everything. Reduce heat to medium.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes than add Salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coconut.
6. Mix well for another 7 minutes and stir frequently
7. Add lemon juice and again mix well.
8. Cook for another minute or 2 and remove from heat.
9. Transfer Sabzi in a serving bowl and sprinkle with coriander leaves. Server with warm Rotis