|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Jeera powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||6|
|Peppercorns||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beaten yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Clean and skin the chicken. Cut 2 or 3 long slits on each piece. Apply salt and lime juice all over the chicken and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Grind together garlic, ginger, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilies, vinegar to a smooth paste. Add 1/2 tsp salt to the paste and mix well with yogurt.
3. Strain the mixture from step 2 and apply it all over the chicken, making sure to apply well between all the slits and inside the cavities. Marinate for at least 4 hrs. For best results leave overnight.
4. Preheat your oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes till the chicken is tender. Remove from oven, and apply the butter, some garam masala and lime juice all over the chicken. Return the chicken to the oven and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve hot, garnished with sliced onions and lime wedges.