|Maida||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cauliflower||1 , grated|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green chili||6 , chopped|
|Ghee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Knead maida adding salt and one tablespoon of oil. Add little water and knead well.
2. Wash cauliflower and cut the florets into small pieces. Grate the cauliflower. Add salt. Squeeze out the water.
3. Mix chopped cilantro, onion, ginger and green chili and salt into the cauliflower.
4. Take a handful of kneaded maida for each paratha and stuff required amount of cauliflower mixture in the center. Make into round shape and roll each into proper size of paratha.
5. Heat the frying pan and fry both sides turning over a few times. Add ghee and fry turning over till parathas are well fried. Serve hot with chutney/sauce.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.3 mg21.8%
Sodium 161 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 34.4% Vitamin C 206.4%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet