|Onion||1 Medium, finely sliced|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Puff pastry sheet||3 (Adjust Amount If Needed)|
1. First to make the stuffing: Boil the potato and cut into small cubes.
2. Heat ghee (oil) in a pan and fry the onions till light golden brown. Add garlic and ginger and fry again for 10 min.
3. Add all the spices and fry in medium heat (add water as necessary to prevent sticking) till the oil leaves the side of the pan.
4. Add the potato and mix properly with the spices and fry again for 15 min. in medium heat.
5. Thaw the pastry sheets at room temperature for 20 to 30 min. before gently unfolding. Important: Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
6. Based on the size of the sheet cut a square piece of 3 inches. Put the stuffing in the middle and fold the sheet as to form a triangle. Pinch each of the 3 ends to bind it strongly.
7. In a baking pan, brush some oil on the surface. Carefully keep all the stuffed pastry sheets, and put it in the oven. Let it bake for 10 to 15 min. Remove from oven when it turns medium golden brown.
Calories 946 Calories from Fat 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.7%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g79.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.1 mg3.4%
Sodium 929.7 mg38.7%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.9%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 18 g35.4%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 58.4%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet