|Corn flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped spring onion||2|
|Green chili||4 , chopped|
|Grated garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Squeeze out excess water from grated cabbage. Mix grated carrot and corn flour into this. Add salt and pepper to make a dough.
2. Shape into small balls and deep fry in medium hot oil till light brown.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan (kadai). Add chopped green chilies, chopped garlic, and spring onions. Cook about 5 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup water, salt, pepper, sugar, Soya sauce. Bring to a boil.
5. Mix corn flour properly in a cup of cold water. Add slowly and mix, to thicken the gravy.
6. Add fried balls and garnish with parsley. Serve with fried noodles or fried rice.
Calories 182 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 554.1 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.2%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 118.4%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet