|Corn flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped spring onion||2|
|Green chili||4 , chopped|
|Grated garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Squeeze out excess water from grated cabbage. Mix grated carrot and corn flour into this. Add salt and pepper to make a dough.
2. Shape into small balls and deep fry in medium hot oil till light brown.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan (kadai). Add chopped green chilies, chopped garlic, and spring onions. Cook about 5 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup water, salt, pepper, sugar, Soya sauce. Bring to a boil.
5. Mix corn flour properly in a cup of cold water. Add slowly and mix, to thicken the gravy.
6. Add fried balls and garnish with parsley. Serve with fried noodles or fried rice.