|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Ginger||1 1⁄2 Inch|
|Green peas||100 Gram|
|Red chili||2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the boiled egg from top and bottom by taking care not to cut it into half.
2. Sprinkle pinch of salt and turmeric powder. Fry eggs in oil till light brown.
3. Similarly fry the potatoes which are cut in small cubes.
4. Grind to paste onion, garlic, ginger and sauté' them and add tomatoes chopped).
5. To it add fried potatoes; fry it for a minute or so. Add green peas, turmeric, and red chili powder and fry it till it leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Add 1 cup of water and salt. Heat to boil. Pinch of sugar and garam masala can be added to it now.