|Boneless chicken||1 Pound|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped ginger||1 Inch|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1. Chop chicken pieces into small pieces.
2. Marinate chicken with all ingredients except egg and keep aside for about an hour.
3. Break the egg into the marinated chicken and mix.
4. Grind the marinated chicken in a mixer grinder.
5. Heat oil and fry till well cooked and brown.
6. Cool and use as stuffing for samosas.
7. The stuffing will be enough for about 20 samosas (refer to samosa recipe for more details). You can use half of the stuffing for making samosas and remaining portion can be used to make chicken cutlet. Will make about 6/8 cutlets. To make cutlets:
8. Boil three potatoes.
9. Mix mashed potato. Use little corn flour if reqd. for binding.
10. Shape into cutlet (flat and oval shaped).
11. Dip in beaten white of an egg and then cover well with bread crumb.
12. Deep fry the cutlets.
13. To make chicken steak:
14. Take the ground chicken with spices and shape into steak.
15. On a non stick tawa (frying pan) put little oil and Fry the steaks in low heat till well done and brown.
16. This steak can be used to make hamburger.