|Potato||2 Medium, cut into 6 pieces each|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green chili||7 , slit into half|
|Tomato||1 , finely sliced|
|Grated ginger||1⁄2 Inch|
1. Cut the cauliflower flowerets into small sizes. Wash it and keep it aside.
2. Grind cumin seeds, coriander, ginger, two bay leaves, three green chili and coconut with little water to a fine paste.
3. Add a pinch of salt and turmeric to the potato cubes and cauliflower pieces. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and shallow fry the potatoes. Keep it aside.
4. Then fry the cauliflower in the same oil till it gets light brown. Keep it aside.
5. Add oil if required. Add Bay leaf and cumin seeds. Fry for 1 minute in medium heat.
6. Add the ground masala paste and four green chili For better taste strain out the masala paste adding little water. Cook for a minute.
7. Add tomato pieces and cook for a minute. Add 1 teaspoon ghee and garam masala and cook till well fried.
8. Add the fried cauliflower, potatoes, silted green chilies, salt, and rest of water. Bring it to boil. Reduce heat and cook till the potatoes are properly cooked. Serve with hot rice or chapatti.