|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maida||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Refined/Self Rising)|
|Cardamom||4 , powdered|
1. Beat the butter and sugar till creamy.
2. Add the flour and cardamom powder and mix to make a soft dough.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
4. Roll, cut into 20 equal portions. Round and keep on baking sheet.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. Now bake the nankhatai at 180 degree c. Look for the golden color and it's done
6. Take out the sheet and keep on the cooling rack. As the nankhatais come at room temperature take them out and enjoy them with tea or coffee or just snap it without anything.