Pressure Cooked Bhapa Doi
|Pesta||10 , chopped|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cashew nut||15 , chopped|
1. Pour yogurt in a cloth. Squeeze out water. Tie the cloth and hang for one hour.
2. Mix condensed milk, yogurt and raisins in a bowl which has a tight cover.
3. In a pressure cooker add one cup water. Put the bowl with the condensed milk and yogurt mixture. Ensure the cover of the bowl is tightly fixed.
4. Put the pressure cooker over a burner and heat for about ten minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Add pesta and cashew nut. Cool and refrigerate and serve.