Hot & Spicy Chicken Tikka
|Boneless chicken cubes||2 Pound|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Tikka seekh kabob||3 Tablespoon|
|Bell pepper||1 , cut into 1 inch circle|
|Onion||1 Large, cut into 1 inch circle|
|Garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Marinate the chicken with all the spices and ingredients for at least 4 to 24 hours. The more time you marinate the tastier it will be.
2. Light the barbeque with charcoal. Make sure the coal are red hot.
3. Cut small slices of capsicum, and cut onion skin into 1 inch square. Insert the marinated chicken, capsicum and onions into the barbeque rods.
4. Put it in the barbeque, rotating every 10 min. Brush some butter over the chicken as you rotate.
5. Remove from barbeque when the chicken turns golden brown.
6. Serve hot with paratha or Nan. Do not forget the wine.