|Boneless chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chili powder||2|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Required For Basting)|
1. Wash and cut the boneless chicken breasts into 2 inch pieces.
2. Grind ginger, garlic, green chilies, onions and red chilies and mix with yogurt and salt.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the above mixture and keep for 2 hours.
4. Arrange the chicken pieces on a skewer and cook on a charcoal grill, basting frequently and turning till done.
5. Serve hot garnished with onion rings, cucumber slices and lemon pieces.