Khoya Gulab Jamun
|Nonfat dry milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|White sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk powder||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Full Cream)|
|Thick cream||300 Milliliter|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
For Gulab Jamun
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Make the dough with heavy whipping cream.
3. Make oval shape gulab jamun.
4. Deep fry gulab jamun in oil.
5. Boil the water and sugar till little thick.
6. Soak the Gulab Jamun in the syrup.
7. Cool down Gulab Jamun.
1. In a microwaveable bowl mix full cream milk powder, thickened cream and condense milk.
2. Keep the bowl in microwave on high for 4-5 minutes then stir the mixture and again microwave it for 4-5 minutes.
3. Cool down khoya.
Decorating into Khoya Gulab Jamun
1. Cut the oval shaped Gulab Jamun 3/4 th and fill the khoya in it.
2. Sprinkle cut pistachio/almond/cardamom powder (optional).
3. Delicious Khoya Gulab Jamun is ready to be served.