|Cottage cheese||400 Gram (1 Inch Pieces)|
|Cashew nuts||100 Gram|
|Onions||100 Gram, finely chopped|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Almonds||3 Teaspoon, flaked|
|Coriander leaves||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Saffron threads||4 , dissolved in water/milk|
1. Make paste of cashew nuts, ginger, green chillies, reduced milk and 2 cardamoms.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, the rest of the cardamoms and chopped onions, and saute. Make sure that it does not brown otherwise it will change the colour of the gravy.Saute until it just turns transparent.
3. Add the paste and cook for some time, stirring constantly so that it does not stick to the bottom.
4. Add salt and pepper to adjust the seasoning and then add cottage cheese pieces and cook for some time.
5. Finish with cream or milk to adjust the consistency.
6. Remove to a bowl, garnish with chopped coriander, saffron drops, and almond flakes and serve.
7.Put the silver Vark on the dish