|Cottage cheese||400 Gram (1 Inch Pieces)|
|Cashew nuts||100 Gram|
|Onions||100 Gram, finely chopped|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Almonds||3 Teaspoon, flaked|
|Coriander leaves||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Saffron threads||4 , dissolved in water/milk|
1. Make paste of cashew nuts, ginger, green chillies, reduced milk and 2 cardamoms.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, the rest of the cardamoms and chopped onions, and saute. Make sure that it does not brown otherwise it will change the colour of the gravy.Saute until it just turns transparent.
3. Add the paste and cook for some time, stirring constantly so that it does not stick to the bottom.
4. Add salt and pepper to adjust the seasoning and then add cottage cheese pieces and cook for some time.
5. Finish with cream or milk to adjust the consistency.
6. Remove to a bowl, garnish with chopped coriander, saffron drops, and almond flakes and serve.
7.Put the silver Vark on the dish
Calories 881 Calories from Fat 584
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.2%
Saturated Fat 35.2 g176.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164 mg54.7%
Sodium 641.3 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 29.5 g
Protein 33 g65.5%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 73.5%
Calcium 64.6% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet