|Raw rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frozen whole corn/2 teacups cooked corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander
3. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
5. Add the paste and fry for 3 minutes.
6. Add the curry powder and fry again for 1 minute.
7. Add the tomatoes, capsicum, celery and spring onions and cook again for 3 minutes.
8. Add the corn, rice and salt and cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot.