|Uncooked rice||1⁄3 Pint|
|Green peas||175 Gram|
|Cinnamon||2 Inch (2 1" sticks)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Coriander||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm)|
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5. Cover and cook slowly until the water is absorbed and the vegetables are cooked.
Serve with "kadhi" or curds.