• Sauté the spices, onions, green onions and carrots in oil and add the gram flour, when they begin to soften.
• Cook it a little and slowly add the buttermilk and water.
• Slowly bring it to a boil.
• Stir, add some salt and simmer it, till soup thickens.
• Season with herbs or seasonings of choice.
• Serve with flatbreads or rice.
French Style Indian Chickpea Gravy With Sour Yogurt And Vegetable Fritters
Love to experiment? If yes, then you will surely love Chef Bhal Dave's unique attempt to cook Indian 'kadhi' a la French style. The chef here prepares a yummy roux instead of the usual buttermilk gravy to lend a French touch to your regular kadhi. Try this at home, especially when you are itching to try something new.
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 117.7 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 44.1%
Vitamin C 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
French Style Indian Kadhi Recipe Video, French Style Indian Chickpea Gravy With Sour Yogurt And Vegetable Fritters