|Pineapple puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar substitute||3 Tablespoon|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Saffron strands||1 Gram|
|Low fat milk||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a frying pan, heat pineapple puree, add sugar, stir to mix and allow to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. In another pan, heat ghee, roast semolina until light pink in color. Pour in the milk and water, cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add sugar substitute and mix well.
3. Add in the cooked pineapple puree, cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Lightly warm the saffron and mix together with milk. Drizzle the prepared mixture to the sheera, cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add cardamom powder, mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a bowl while packing it firmly. Demold on a plate.
6. Serve garnished with saffron strands or almonds.
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.4 mg3.8%
Sodium 35 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 8 g15.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 9% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet