Oven Grilled Corn
|Corn||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic blend||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Roasted cumin seed powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine together all the ingredients, except corn.
3. Add corn to this curd paste in the bowl, and mix well.
4. Now place the bowl with corn mix in the preheated oven, and grill for 10 minutes.
5. Turn off oven.
6. Take the bowl of corn out of the oven, allow it to cool for a minute or so, and then transfer the dish to serving bowl.
Step by step processsubmitted by sumer at ifood.tv
7. Serve the corn masala hot with tea as a snack.
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.3 mg0.4%
Sodium 225.2 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 0.57%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet