This Gobi Kurma Recipe is one of recent favorite cauliflower recipe.
2 Medium, chop
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped, boiled
Red chili powder
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten
2 , chopped finely
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), boiled
1. Place a pan on flame, pour oil and saute potato and cauliflower (one at a time) in it. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. In the remaining oil saute ginger and chili.
3. Reduce the flame to low and stir in coriander powder, red chili powder, and turmeric powder.
4. Add yogurt, mix and then stir in chopped tomato. Fry well and add sauteed vegetables along with boiled peas. Toss until well incorporated.
5. Season with salt and sprinkle garam masala. Mix, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until done.