Rajma Masala - Rajma lentils (also "Kidney Beans" due to their shape) is a very popular north Indian ingredient. Healthy Diet Rajma Masala is an all time favorite dish.
4 Tablespoon (3-4)
2 , finely chopped
2 Medium, chopped finely
2 Large, chopped finely
6 , mince
1 inch piece ginger
1 , finely chopped
Red chili powder
150 Gram, boiled or soaked overnight
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for garnish)
1. In a skillet, heat oil and add cumin. Let it splutter.
2. Add green chili, onion and saute until golden and then cook chopped tomato.
3. Stir in garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and red chili powder. Fry until tomato becomes soft.
4. Add boiled rajma and pour water. Season with salt and mix well. Cover and cook until done.
6. Garnish with coriander and enjoy with rice.